Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011


Yesterday I turned 46! Woohooo! A great day. My bestest friend - my forever friend -Mary Teresa came to spend four days with me! I am so excited... I don't remember when we had the opportunity to spend so much time together! It was wonderful having her at my birthday! We went and got foot massages to start the evening off right! Tomorrow we are going back for more foot rubbing!!!! It's amazing how the feet are connected to the entire body!

Dinner after the meeting was awesome! Some of my favorite people showed up to hang out and eat a bite and sing Happy Birthday! It was really cool. Allyson did a fabulous job of making the day special for me.

Now it's New Years Eve! I have always felt that because it such a pain to have a birthday so close to Christmas I get to celebrate all the way through New Years Day! I am sad I have to work today but I know it will be a slow day and I can do some much needed catch up and I am thankful to have a job!

I found a photo of what I want to look like in 30 year or more on New Years Eve! I would be the short one... Party like a rockstar at 76!!!!! Thats my plan! (BTW, I have no idea who these lovely women are... just found them in a Google Search!)


Ok, 2010 you have been good! Here we come 2011 ready or not! I love my life and I am so thankful for all my blessings!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday! Happy New Year! May it bring you loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eve! How are you surviving the snow? Crazy weather! We are doing great. Auburn won the National Championship, so 2011 is off on the right foot!

    ReplyDelete